1. What kind of service does YieldAds offer?
2. Who should use YieldAds?
involved in recruiting advertisers.
b) Advertisers, marketers, agencies and small business owners who are looking to promote their product or service on the internet.
3. What are some terms that I should know before I start?
- CPC (Cost-per-Click) refers to the cost the advertiser is paying when visitor clicks on the ad.
- CTR (Click-Through-Rate), is the number of clicks your ad receives divided by the number of times your ad is shown in percentage.
- eCPM (Effective Cost Per Thousand Impressions), is the average cost per thousand impressions delivered.
- CPA (Cost-per-Action), advertisers pay for each specified action - e.g. a purchase, a signup or a form submission - linked to the advertisement
4. I'm an international advertiser/publisher, can I join?
5. What payment options do you offer?
6. Do you accept non-English traffic and non-English advertisers?
7. Publishers: How do I post a banner on my website?
8. How do I permanently terminate my advertiser/publisher account?
9. I have forgotten my password. What should I do?